Cybersecurity Essentials v1.1 Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
1. Thwarting cyber criminals includes which of the following? (Choose two.)
establishing early warning systems*
changing operating systems
shutting down the network
sharing cyber Intelligence information*
2. What does the acronym IoE represent?
Internet of Everyday
Insight into Everything
Intelligence on Everything
Internet of Everything*
3. What name is given to a amateur hacker?
4. Pick three types of records that cyber criminals would be interested in stealing from organizations. (Choose three.)
5. What is the workforce framework category that includes highly specialized review and evaluation of incoming cybersecurity information to determine if it is useful for intelligence?
Oversight and Development
Protect and Defend
6. What name is given to hackers who hack for a cause?
7. What does the term BYOD represent?
bring your own decision
buy your own disaster
bring your own disaster
bring your own device*
8. What does the term vulnerability mean?
a computer that contains sensitive information
a method of attack to exploit a target
a weakness that makes a target susceptible to an attack*
a known target or victim machine
a potential threat that a hacker creates
9. What type of attack uses many systems to flood the resources of a target, thus making the target unavailable?
10. What is an example of an Internet data domain?
11. What type of an attack can disable a computer by forcing it to use memory or by overworking its CPU?